Wednesday, November 17, 2010

TAKING OVER MY HOME SCHOOL BLOG IN THE NAME OF DECEMBER DAILY

December Daily Albums from 2007, 2008, and 2009
Yip, I AM!  That is taking over my home school blog for my December Daily album this year.  This will be my 4th year doing the album totally inspired by Ali Edwards (one of my favourite scrapbook/memory keepers).  I am so excited this year as I have gone with all white foundation pages, so far no patterned paper, no transparencies, and no felt pages, this is all feeling very strange!  I didn't step out of my comfort zone with the acrylic bases still my preferred option for the covers.  Can't wait to see what I will end up with this year!
These are my pride and joy, say Hi Benjamin and Pollyanna
Oh and yes, my kids are still home schooling kiddos and the update on their learning will just be at the bottom of each post ... Just as important but not with so much eye candy as a December Daily!

No comments: